The following guidelines have been created in the interest of preserving office safety and appearance. Many of the rules are direct reflections of local building codes, and it is therefore critical that each tenant adhere to these requirements.
- Smoking is prohibited in all Galleria office buildings. There is a specifically designated smoking area outside each building and at the arbor in the Galleria Gardens.
- Canvassing, soliciting and distribution of handbills or any other written materials within the Galleria buildings and parking areas is prohibited. Please report solicitors to Galleria Security at 770-955-6198.
- Live Christmas trees and wreaths are prohibited within the office buildings as they can present a fire hazard. Open flames such as candles are also prohibited.
- Space heaters are a major fire hazard and therefore are not allowed to be used in any Galleria building. If your work area is uncomfortably cool, please call Property Management at 770-859-1250 to request that an engineer adjust the temperature.
- Coffee makers or other electrical appliances are not permitted in personal workspaces.
- Please turn off all lights, computers and other appliances when not in use to help conserve energy.
- Do not hang objects from the ceiling as this is a violation of the fire code. Items attached to the ceiling may interfere with the function of the automatic fire sprinkler system. Violators are subject to a fine per item affixed to the ceiling.
- Items stored on shelves must be at least 18" below the ceiling. No shelving or storage space may be erected in the main corridors.
- All signs must be approved and ordered through Property Management in order to conform to the building standard specifications. No paper or other temporary signs are to be displayed within public view.