Office suites are may be unlocked during normal business hours when there may be delivery personnel and other visitors in the building. Here are some precautionary measures you should take to help prevent theft in your office:
- Lock all doors when you leave the office.
- Instruct all employees to keep valuables in locked areas while unattended.
- Do not leave valuable articles, including handbags and coats, in unguarded/unsecured areas even for brief periods of time.
- Thoroughly mix your vault or safe combination lock when closing.
- Do not leave a record of your vault or safe combination or computer password in plain view or in an unsecured desk. Spare keys for file cabinets, desks, and other secured areas should also be kept in a locked place.
- Notify Security of solicitors or suspicious persons immediately.
- Take special precautions and maintain high awareness just after opening, during lunch hours and just before closing when employees are more likely to be absent from work stations.
- Record equipment serial numbers to aid police in recovering property if lost or stolen.
- Report any security concerns to Galleria Security at 770-955-6198.
We hope that you gather useful information from our website and encourage you to watch the video segments pertaining to various emergencies. Also included on our website is the Emergency and Security procedures manual and an Emergency Warden video encompassing the major emergency procedures utilized at the Galleria.