There are many types of emergencies which may occur at any moment and we all have a responsibility to have a plan in place to deal with each of them. As a Galleria tenant, we highly recommend you establish company-specific emergency response plans which coincide with the plans you can view on this website. Some of the items to consider in establishing these plans include:
- Establishing Emergency Wardens for your suite
- Identifying/establishing assembly areas for fire alarms and bomb threats
- Policing your suite for life safety concerns such as making sure stairwell doors are closed, fire extinguishers are in place and building sprinklers have the proper 18” clearance
- Establishing personnel to assist any disabled persons in your suite, including visitors
- Ensuring your people actively participate in the building evacuation drills
The video segment below addresses many of these additional responsibilities as they relate to emergency procedures. Please take a few minutes to watch the video.
We hope that you gather useful information from our website and encourage you to watch the video segments pertaining to various emergencies. Also included on our website is the Emergency and Security procedures manual and an Emergency Warden video encompassing the major emergency procedures utilized at the Galleria.